วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Travel Uthai Thani

            Hi, I'm having fun here to tell you. Tips at this time I went to a holiday, Mother's Day Very exciting. That the time is Tham Khao Wong Forest Park.
     Get started......................
Green grass is the way forward before we visit the mountains to caves.

      
This is the way they are required to increase dramatically. But the more encouraged. Because of the exquisite



Start walking for some time tired. I stay photographic nephew And others that lead me to.


This is the double seam, it makes me very tired.

Stalactite stalagmite in the cave
Stalactite stalagmite in the cave

Inside the cave are many stalagmite stalactite. But he does not fire us because I see him I'll ecosystems. If the bat does not stir. Contained many The second fire is to take flashlights to the opposite. Conservation will be brought into view. Who likes to have it naturally can. Not clear, because I picture taken by mobile phone.




Exit from the cave mouth. When we are in hand for a long time. Bat has time to rest. And we exit the cave once


Out of the cave with joy to see the beauty inside the cave.
That's good for nature, we should keep that long. Travel with conservation. Help with the world.bye

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น